Sunday, October 14, 2007

getting fatter ar home!!

Back in Seremban for my raya holiday..gosh..the fridge is like full of cakes ans all those fattening food. I just cant stop myself from indulging into all those sweet stuffs. I am sooooo dead.I really don't care already. I dont really eat when i am in KL because I am lazy to go down and eat, lazy to cook and basically lazy to eat. So, I am trying to feed myself with vegetables to replace the vitamins that i have lost throughout the whole week. I miss my television and astro here. In KL, my daily routine is like go to college, go home, online and sleep. Sucks right?? Sad...

I am seriously considering telling my parents about me having a boyfriend. But those words just seems to get stucked in my mouth and not coming out. So..what should i do?? Actually my parents already knew that i had a boyfriend, but they just kept quiet and asking bits by bits. I think they just want to hear it from me. But......Arghh!!! it is like so hard to start off this topic you know.. not easy.. maybe i just need more time..

No comments: