Saturday, July 9, 2011

Just feel like posting some pictures..


Oppss..Just found my Camwhore picture in Facebook...And me likey! So have to post.=p FYI..My hair is longer now...Bangs are out of shape..Friends who have not seen me in a year said I am thinner but B said I am not..So yeap..Thats me for now...=)

Something like this..=)

Just finished my 8pm-4am shift yesterday and I am sleepy as hell...There are so many things that I would want to do after we finish our internship..time to fix my hair..perhaps some rebonding and coloring?? =p Time to get ready for our holiday, get our sunblock ready and hit the beach already! Wohoooo...

First..time to for some serious planning because someone's birthday is coming...though he already knew my surprise..Sorry..I am bad at keeping secret...dei...=p Anyways..becareful people when you are on the road as you know some cleaning process is going on around KL..We are perfectly safe in Genting as our staffs still can joke around about getting cleaned..haha...Happy Weekend Ahead and time to head the bed..ciaosss people =)


No comments: