Now only I realize that I am so immature to let these little people to hit me so hard and left me burning in anger. I should have shrug it off and move on like a warrior, not whining like a old woman. I am so angry and pissed off at certain people because of how selfish and ignorant they are, and it made me into a protagonist.
It is not easy to control my emotions, especially anger and damn, it has been a while ya? What I need to learn, is to accept the fact that in any work, there will be good people, and bad people. Learn from the good ones, and take them as your role model. Learn from the bad ones, and never be like them.
My goal is to save money and gain experience. Never forget that, and always keep that in mind. Life, is never easy. You will meet all kinds of people, the ones that will hurt you, and the ones that will help you. It is all in how you control your mind, and how good you master your emotions.
Lastly, never give up until you gave it all. Keep pushing my limitations and see how far I can go. I will see how much I can endure, and when enough is enough, then it is time to let go. Sometimes life is not about earning money right? It is how you live it with no regrets. My happiness, is still my top priority.
Gotta try and remember everything that I have said, and hopefully I will slowly learn how to survive in this industry.
No comments:
Post a Comment