Everyone has one story of their own. You may see them being glamorous and gracious on the outside, but deep inside, it may not be the same. I am not a person who knows how to comfort people, nor knowing what to say when others are telling me their story. I only know how to nod my head, and listen. I may be better in writing out then saying it out. That is how I am.
I can be a good listener, but not a good adviser.
To guys out there, always appreciate the person who is standing by your side through ups and downs. There are many distractions out there, but know well who is the one who really treats you well and love you with all their heart. Because once you break their heart, it is very, very hard to mend it back again. No matter how tough is one women, it will break one day if you keep poking it whether intentionally, or not intentionally.
A woman can love you so so much, always put you as their priority without thinking much for themselves. But the tables can be overturn so easily if you don't know how to appreciate that.
As for we women, we need to learn how to love ourselves more.
That is what I learnt today and nope, it is not about me. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment