Thursday, November 1, 2012

I say you say

My colleague said this one day,

'Money is the easiest thing to find, but the right person is the hardest.'

True that. So many people had been telling me they are lonely and they have't found anyone etc etc. Being a noobie in consulting people, I will always say, the right one will come one day, you just have to wait for it. I don't know how to tell them in a beautiful way that will not hurt their feelings and at the same time they will feel better. So tell me, what will you say if you are in this kind of situation?

I myself, is not really experienced in this thing call 'relationship'. I am grateful that I met him, who is pretty much everything that I am looking for and who has the same view and pace as I am. I am truly thankful for that. I am a lucky girl I must say.

Finding that person who makes your heart flutters, is all about timing, and chemistry, the rest, is fate. And oh, not forgetting one simple rule, grab it before it is gone. You might grab some rotten eggs along the road, but who knows one lucky day you might find an golden egg. Right?

I always believe in one thing, that everything happens for a reason. And all these little reasons will lead to a better cause. But how you choose to accept it and learnt from it, is what that decides your future. Yin and Yang? Cause and Effect? Whichever terms that you want to call it.

I am never a religious person, nor a person who reads a lot of motivational books. I just do what I think is right and how I want to paint my own picture. Stubborn you may call me, but this is how I work. So far, everything is fine no? haha. Well, not exactly a picture perfect portrait, there might be some stains here and there, but that's life isn't it?

Just be positive and keep on going.

I came to Singapore with $300 dollars to survive for a month before my first pay ( which is only half a month's pay to survive for another month ), stayed in a box (literally) with no windows and only yellow lights for 6 months, and hey! I am still surviving and it has been almost a year. Now, the room we are staying is even bigger than my own room in Seremban ( not cheap of course, but definitely worth it considering shelter is a basic necessity in life ) and even manage to save up some money monthly. Not bad isn't it?

So yeap, just some random thoughts before I start rocking the kitchen. Have a great weekend ahead peeps!

No comments: