Through the years, I have always been a very realistic person when it comes to Birthday Wishes. Also because my birthday always fall after major exams and slightly before the release of exam results, hence my first wish is always getting full Ace in my exams, whether UPSR, PMR, SPM, Diploma finals, Higher Dip finals and finally degree finals. Call me boring, but hey, all my wishes came true no?
Nonetheless, this year I did not wish for me getting ace in exam, like DUHHHHH. I wish for my career path to be smooth and if everything goes well, climb up up and away ~~ Of course, this can not be achieve without a lot of hard work and endurance. So, please be good to me 2013! I would love to have a fuller pocket. ^^
Then, I wish for my Korea trip to be the trip of year other than my previous France trip which was awesome! Well, after all it is my first trip that is fully sponsored by my hard earn bonus last year, therefore it must be AWESOME! Much planning must be done after the CNY holidays. Fighting!
And thirdly, the supposingly mysterious wish shall remain untold.
Well there you go, wishes for this year. Boring I know, but hey! As long as it is feasible and economical, it is still a good wish alright? haha. Anyways, gotta get back to work now! Break time over.
No comments:
Post a Comment