Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Down

I..am sick. Dayummmm. So much for cursing myself to get sick after so long, I finally got it and regretted it like hell. No one should ever wish to fall sick. I am down with vomiting and nausea. Started from yesterday during dinner service whereby I am getting some tummy discomfort and feels like puking whenever I went near the stewarding area.

I tried working this morning and it was, terrible. My focus is just not there and my back aches like hell. If my job is sitting in the office and not running around, I would have continued to work, but it seems like I am just forcing it. Now, even sitting in front of the computer I am feeling a bit giddy. I did not have any food intake that manage to stay in my tummy since yesterday.

Suddenly, I feel so helpless. All I do, is to lie on the bed, or browsing through my handphone, even looking at my phone makes me giddy at times.

Please, just get out whatever that is bad in my tummy already. I feel bad whenever someone else need to cover me for work. Sigh. Real sigh. Body please be strong alright? I will love you more when you are back in shape. I will reward you with all sorts of food that you crave for. So please get well alright?

No comments: