Everyone has their limitation, and today, I overcome one of it. Forgiveness.
I dislike people for pointing their fingers at me when I am not at wrong. For over a year, I have been giving my best in everything I do even when my physical strength has reached its limit, I still push it through. But perhaps because of that, I become very pushy and expects everyone else to be like me. But not everyone is like that isn't it?
I cried through the afternoon. I cried because i felt it is really unfair, and I could not figure out where I have done wrong. I have given my very best, and yet, it is my fault? After the little talk, I realize that no matter what I do, people will still comment, talk. I should know my limitations, and not putting everything on my shoulder. It is not me, who should be in that shoes, so why should I even be stress about it?
I should focus on my responsibilities, and do my very best to prove to the rest that hey, I should be respected too. I should not care too much, and learn how to be forgive others.
It is not easy to not hate someone within an hour, and it is really mental draining. I have to tell myself to change the way I think, and learn how to give others another chance.
I put on my actor's mask, and tried to be as nice as I could ( even though my eyes were all swollen from all the crying ). And I realize hey, it is not that hard after all. It is easier to be nice, than hateful. I just need to relax and chill. It's okay to not do everything all the time.
As long as there are people who appreciate what I do, I am happy enough.
The moral of the story is, you will meet all kind of people in this world. Haters will always be haters. But thanks to them, you learn how to be strong. Even if it takes one whole afternoon of shedding tears. haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment