Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Moving again

I will be moving house, AGAIN this Saturday. Well, due to certain unforeseen circumstances, we are forced to move out in less than a month time. It is totally not our fault of course, but oh well, things like this could happen. So this place that we are moving now is much further to work compared to where we stayed now, but its one whole unit!!! Its a two bedroom HDB where we will be sharing with our couple friends aka colleagues. I am quite excited actually. Now we can finally get away from the screaming annoying couple, we can cook in ease, we can just do anything that we want in the house which is pretty amazing! Can't wait. But, the moving things part would definitely be a nightmare. @@ Our things had doubled since our last move. uh uhhhh...

I manage to finish up one of my task within a short deadline, which is a thumbs up to myself. Another one to go, and hopefully I can get it all done within the time frame given. If only my job is just sitting in the office and finishing up all my paperwork, it would make my life much easier. Juggling between paperwork and operations is so tiring.On the bright side,  I can learn how to manage my time better.

You can call me stubborn, but unfortunately, I am not a very forgetful person when it comes to certain things.  I can be nice, and I can be the ultimate Biatch. Sorry, but you have crossed that line and there is no turning back. Wishing you all the best. You should not have mess with me at the beginning. Oh gosh, I sound so bad huh. What to do, before you find any fault with me, get your stuffs right. If not, don't come judge me for what I do. Work politics.

Anyways, Sydney Trip is up and good to go in another three more months. Can't wait. I am missing Korea badly now. My kimchi...my mandu...my bibimbap..my teokbokki..aiyogooooo. Wait for me, I am definitely coming back and visit you all in the near future. keke. I am still conflicting between enjoy my life while I can, or save up for the future. hmmmmmsss~~

I will be back! Holiday! Wait for meeeee~~


No comments: