1. Updated wine list pricing.
2. Printed wine list, including assembling the list.
3. Updated all the price changes in the system.
4. Updated the takeaway pricing
5. Printed takeaway price list, and premium wine list
6. Ordered wines
7. Topping up wines
Other than all those above, I still did lunch and dinner operations. Wah! I am so proud of myself. I manage to get everything done in two days. Perhaps that is the reason why even though I am super excited to go home, I just can't express it out. Put everything aside, I am coming home!!!
Come to think of it, it has been half a year since I last went home. What to do, I do not have tonnes of leave to spare after spending half on vacation. Ngek ngek. Furthermore, I would rather have one whole week to spend in Malaysia rather than just a three days trip, four days trip. Right?
I will eat more, meet more people, sleep more and eat more.

So...
Holiday starts NOW!
HAPPY HOLIDAY TO ME!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment