Wednesday, November 25, 2015

WE ARE GETTING MARRIED!

 


Oh hi! Long time never update here. I am flying to Taiwan in a few hours time for my first holiday of the year! Like finally, oh my god. Need to save money for wedding, hence cut down on holiday expense this year. Next year we will be going to Maldives for honeymoon and also Korea, AGAIN with my brothers. So next year will be really interesting for us.

Have I not mentioned that we are getting married here? Actually, WE ARE MARRIED! haha. Rightfully, we are married. We officially sold ourselves to each other in August this year, and the proper wedding will be next year January.


I am finally getting married! Not like I am super desperate to get married, ahem! It is all in our plan. haha. Anyways, will talk about it next time. I need to run and get some sleep before the trip! Till next time folks!


No comments: