Now I am conflicting between chopping off my hair or leaving it long long long. I kind of missing this =>

Or this...

But I never did have a really nice and wavy long hair before...I always choose to chop it off before I achieve waist length. I guess I don't have that patience to wait for that don't I? My goal now is to grow my hair until my waist length and have big curls. Can it be achieved? My hands are really itchy now and I am missing my short hair. DAMN. Be patient Lin, just let it grow and grow. haha.
People always say enjoy while you are young. You have to work for the rest of your life!!! The thing is, even though monetary is a really abstract thing and people keep saying money cannot buy you happiness, reality is, money is very important. Tell me, what can you do without money?
I had signed up for saving plans which tied me up to ten years, and now still planning on what to do with the rest of my savings. How to set my priorities straight and get it done beautifully. Even though people find me silly, but my nearest goal is to get married. hahaha. Come on, I am already 23++ and one and a half more years to be in my mid twenties. It is not too far right? After that, get a house and start saving for kids education, retirement bla bla bla. Damn! Everything needs money! So tell me, enjoy life or to save up for the future?
So my temporary solution for this is to work my ass off, get promoted and get a raise. Then, if we are fortunate enough to have a good bonus, then use that bonus for a nice good holiday. Sounds like a good plan?
Okay, complicated issues aside. I miss college life. Damn.
I miss wearing Formal...
I miss all the fun in the kitchen

And I miss all my crazy friends...

Halloween is coming soon...Any plans to dress up everyone?

2009

2010
How much do I miss those days....It was real fun!! So people, if you don't have plans on Halloween, go get a few buddies, dress up and walk around...
Anyways, enough of nonsense...Till another time!
No comments:
Post a Comment