Saturday, August 17, 2013

A walk into memory lane, thanks to FB

Just some funny pictures I found...( Damn, I have taken ALOT of pictures and I can't even remember clearly when was it taken. )


B is quite photogenic no?

=)

Another picture of my cute darling..cannot resist myself. haha

Huggies

Peekabooo

Some artistic picture taken by me

Somehow, I still love this picture..haha

Haloweeeeeennnn

Gone la our image..hahaha

What happened in Paris stays in Paris..

Nanannaa..sing the happy song




I think I was mad at something..hahaha

Looking innocent..I think..haha

When it was reeeeally cold

=)

And the best thing is, I found a reallllly old picture of myself when I was in Form 4. Here goes nothing

This was taken when I went to Japan for my student exchange program. I was realllllly chubby, wore some round and ugly specs, and with some really funny hair. haha. Nevertheless, It was a really good experience

One more picture please. This was taken at Tokyo Tower. =)


Now I have to run and hide myself for posting all these pictures..haha..

My very chubby baby picture. =)
Nahhhh...nothing to be ashamed of. =) =)

And yes, the chubby little baby is me!

No comments: