I AM SOOOOOO PISSED OFF RIGHT NOWWWW! Gosh! Please let me release some steam.
For one whole year, I have been trying my best to maintain my work performance. I am punctual ( WAS NEVER LATE!! ) for one whole, trying my best to do my best and never slack. Yes, I can be pretty 'chiong' or in another words, work very hard, but this is who I am!
I, am a pretty egoistic person I must say. If it is my mistake, fine I will accept it. But why should I wipe other people's ass? WHY! WHY! Gosh! I am loaded with things to do, go here go there, do this do that, but why are others so free? WHY!
I am young, and I should be climbing my way up fast. And I am working for it. But, it has been one year plus. If I am not doing a good job, slacking, then fine, I accept it. But, oh well. Maybe I am still not mature enough, maybe I can't handle certain things well. Just.....my motivation is going down. That's all.
Well, writing is a really good way to release steam I must say. I am not angry anyway. Time to head back to my paperwork. Le sigh!
No comments:
Post a Comment