Even though I detest working here, but in the end if you would have asked me what have I learnt here, i will say I had gained a lot working here. You can see the ugliest side of people, greedy, rude, impatient, dirty, lust, you name it. At first I really could not understand why is there people like this on earth and how the heck can they treat others with such ignorance and disrespect. As time goes by, I realize that this is a test for me.A test for my patient level and how I can handle these kind of customers.
Imagine myself repeating what I said again and again for eight hours, everyone will ask me the same thing over and over again. Some just bump in even though I am talking to another customers, some complaint, some have some weird body odor, some smoking like no one's business, some just don't understand what I said even though I had pressed the slow button x10000000 times, and some, are just plain rude.
Customers are like that, and management? One word to describe, inconsiderate. They only care about revenue revenue revenue. When it comes to staff level, it is just, unfair. Hmmm..since it is a sensitive issue, i should just keep it low. For those who are interested, please ask me personally. =)
Oh ya, back to the main topic. Through this internship, I had learnt to not take things personally, and how to be professional no matter what shit that was thrown at me. Tell me, where else can you learn that?

Anyways, counting down ten days till my freedom!!!! =) =) =)
No comments:
Post a Comment