Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Push two aside and more to come. Hopefully

Trip down South...It was suppose to be holiday and work at the same time. But guess what? In this trip alone, I had turned down two offers. One to work in China and another interview in Singapore. Reasoning is either salary can not even compensate the air ticket, what more saving money. Then, applied without research before hand and realizing that this is not my cup of tea.

The moral of the story is, you need to research and think twice before applying for something. My Singapore trip was a fruity one as I had set my mind on where I want to work and giving me a head start of what to expect in the future. Even though I may need to start from the rock bottom with minimal wages, but I guess you have to start somewhere somehow isn't it? 

Time to hunt for job vacancies over again and expecting the excruciating waiting period again. I should keep my hopes up high and pray for the best. Gambate yo! I can do this. Time to go back up the hills for two and half weeks then I am done with City of Entertainment. Thank god. 

p/s My parents and aunty keep pestering me to work up the hill after I finish studies and I guess they gave up. Because they know no matter what they say, it will not change my mind. ^^ I am a stubborn person I know. =p Happy holidays people! and Happy working to me.

No comments: