I always dream of the things that I could have done, or things that will never happen in real life. I will close my room door, and fantasizing the things that I can only achieve in my dreams.
I have so many things that I want to do, but I can't. I can only hear from others what they had seen, what they had experienced. Jealous much? Yes. The more I hear, the more I want to do it. But, financially, I can't. Some people just take it for granted, and misused the luxury that was spared. If only it was given to me....
Sometimes, fate is a funny thing. When it is yours, it will always be yours. That is what I believe in, and the only thing that I can believe in. Do I have confident in myself? Maybe yes, maybe no. I believe that I can do this, achieve this, but who will believe me by reading through one paper?
I have so many plans in the future, just waiting for the right time to do it. It is not that I don't know what I want, or I don't have any goal. I have, tonnes of it. But I am just waiting for the right chance, the right path to walk.
I am still waiting, searching, hoping that everything will fall into place.
No comments:
Post a Comment