Monday, August 8, 2011

Sober

Sometimes, past will remain at the past. No matter how many pictures taken, videos captured, it is only the past. Pictures can be deleted, videos can be deleted, but memory? That is something that I can not control. Time past, memories fade, but some things, will remain unchanged.

Here I am, learning how to handle myself at work, handle my emotions so I will not take things personally, battling with cough and flu and bang! A slap at my forehead. Saw it, watched it, so? I can't change it. Past doesn't matters when future is the one that is in my hands right now. Right?

Self control, is what I need to learn. Do not take things personally, is what I need to learn. I need to learn that I do not have to please everyone in my life. Haters will still be there whether I like it or not. As long as I am honest to myself, I have nothing to lose.

I am sober don't worry. Just, need to rant.=)

No comments: