Sorry for the lack of update...Been pretty uptight recently because of my frequent job hunting...For your info, I had been crazily hunting for a job after the completion of my internship next month! WOHOOOOO! FINISHING!!!!! put that aside first..haha...Yeap, so, I am constantly thinking what I want and where I want to go. Administration side? Operations? Sales? Food and Beverage???? Whenever I have the free time, I will think about it...Imagine what is going on in my brains these few days...haha..
Anyways, hopefully I will get some good news very soon. Then it is time to earn some money and start on my real real life! Wish me luck people!
My off is coming real soon and it will once again be pack with things to do. Interviews, going down to Singapore, meeting up with family, meeting up with friends and of course, HAVE FUN! keke...I cannot wait for my 8 days of offs! I need the rest! urghhhhh....
Anyways, thats all for now. I will update more once I am back in KL! Toodlessss! XOXO
No comments:
Post a Comment