Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Second phase

I had finally step on the second phase or stepping into the work life -- attending interviews. I had been sending out resumes until I even lost count of what I had applied during my internship period and had been waiting anxiously for replies from them. In the end, it all paid off and I manage to attend every interview that I had arranged during most recent trip down South.

It was a really tiring trip as I have to travel here and there for the interviews, rushing here and there just to be at the meeting place earlier, most of the time waiting for the interview time etc. Nervous much? nahhh..I just want to nail it and get it done at that time. Because I know, if I don't get it this time, i may need to go down another time and it would be a waste of time and money.

As for the results? I do not have any confirmation yet. Verbal agreement yes, but you will never know what will happen until you have the black and white documents in your hand. Till then, I will still remain hopeful and pray hard that everything will fall into place smoothly.

People said, when you apply for your first job, look for something that you truly love doing instead of focusing on the pay. Indeed, this is what I am trying to do. But of course, the pay must be reasonable as well. For now, I cannot tell that this is something that I really love doing. You need to start working for a few months first before the reality sinks in, right?

How i wish, how i wish I do not have to go through the waiting phase. Oh well, if only I can skip this part, but, it will never happen anyway.So, let's just wait. =) Wish me luck people!!!!!

No comments: