Tuesday, October 4, 2011

^^

Hello everyone! How are you doing this week? As for me, I am pretty much free at the moment. Meeting up with people, watching my drama at home and just, hanging around. haha. Well! I have a good news for myself! Which is, I had secured a job in Singapore, together with B! ^^ Yeap. We had just signed on our employment letter and just waiting for the company to work on our working permit! =) =) If everything goes well, we would be leaving Malaysia and start on our working life in mid November!

Currently I am still waiting for the permit to be done, then will go down to Singapore once more for medical check up and signing contract for our place to stay etc. Yeap. This month will most probably be spent on settling down in Singapore. How fast right? Just three weeks ago I had finished my internship, and in one month time, I would be in Singapore already. kekeke. Time to save some money people!


My hair is pretty long now isn't it? Can't wait for it to grow longer so I can do something with it. =) Straightening again? or dyeing it brown? Hmmmm. Still deciding. Let's wait for two months or so. 


This is a bag I bought in Singapore during my previous trip down with my brother. Loving the pink!



Then while I was packing in my things, I realize that everything I had in my bag was SOOO pink! In fact everything is pink. How did I ended up to be a pink geek? haha. I suppose I was buying things in pink unconsciously and in the end, it is all pink. Oh well, time to move on to other colors. =)

I am so excited on starting a new life. Getting a place to stay, getting a new phone number, internet line, getting used to work, travelling around in MRT, you name it. Will it be the same as how I imagine it? or will it be better! Let's hope for the best shall we? 


p/s Going to Krabi in a few days time! OH YEAH! Rain rain please go away...

No comments: