Scare much? It is not like I had never done this before, in fact, I have always been moving here and there. But, this is different of course. Finding house in foreign land ( well, not so foreign. Even some locals said I am more familiar with places around than them.=p ), going through all the hustle bustle or working permit, medical check ups, finding for jobs, going through interview etc. Everything is new to me, a starting of a whole new journey.
It is tiring to travel up and down just to settle things, hope it is worth it in the end. If you ask me, how many years am I planning to work here? I, really cannot say. My ultimate goal, is to earn as much as I can, save as much as I could and see whatever opportunities that are awaiting me.
But, one can never plan too far ahead as there are always other variables in life that could change your path. Right? Like what people said, just go with the flow and see where it leads to.
I am blabbering and my internet limit time is running out. haha. I miss unifi!!!! Anyways, I just need to write it out. keke. Time to go then~~ Till tomorrow..=p Happy weekend ahead..and Owh! Happy Graduation Dolores!
No comments:
Post a Comment