Friday, October 14, 2011

A little update

I, am currently in Singapore,  stoning and being a total nerd. I was so bored that I finished two books in two days..@@ Well, for the sake of saving money and not get drench or tanned, I turn to book to past time. Not bad huh? Anyways, I just got back from our Krabi Tour, and immediately transported to Singapore to settle of working permit. Within one hour after we reached Changi Airport, we have to rush over to the main office of our company. And within another hour, we were taking our medical check up. How awesome is that? TT

It was my first time doing a medical check up ( Blood test, Urine Test, X-ray and also physical test ) Blood test was okay, a whole good portion of my blood was being sucked into the test tube and sent to the test lab. Urine test was the most bizarre experience I had. I was given a bottle and was asked to pee in it.I had never done this before you see. I don't know about other people, but I can't aim perfectly. haha. Nevertheless, I still had the bottle filled. Then I was thinking damn, I got to clean this bottle properly. I took tonnes of tissue to wipe the bottle so that the nurse won't have to dirty her hands. Well, she had her gloves on, so...worried for nothing. haha. Well, my first urine test it is.

After the medical test, I was a little paranoid. What if I had HIV, what if I am pregnant? What if I have malaria somehow. Oh well, test was out today. I do not have HIV, I am not pregnant and yes, I am fit enough to past the medical test. Thank god. haha. Arrr well, I always think about the worst at times like this.

I also got my room settled while I am here. It is not a palace for sure, not as comfy or spacious as my home, but I suppose as long as I have a bed, air con, wardrobe and a place to online, it is good enough as a start. In the future, I just have to save like hell so I could afford a better room. =) Just hang in there for one year! I can do this.

While we are here this time, we tried to spend like how we are suppose to when we start working. Thinking what could be our best possible budget spent on food by roaming around market, supermarket and even experimenting with it now.Working life abroad, I am feeling it baby! Dang! I suppose this is how we learn to be independent and surviving the city. We can do this! I hope.

Anyways, I cannot wait to get home now! Last month before I start working and I have to meet up with everyone! Till next week till next week! God, I am rottening here. By the way, I cannot leave now even though I had settled most of the things because my permit card can only be collect next Wed, on the day I am flying back. Damn.

No comments: