Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Dark Brown

I am a very kiamsiap person, like very very kiamsiap. That is why whenever I used my money on something, my heart will pain like hell and I will whine about it for a long long time. Out of no where ( Well, I did thought about it for a long long time, but have not really made up my mind before this ), we went to the hair salon and I came out with my hair dyed. And it is not cheap. TT


I don't know any good neighborhood salon, hence I settled for a well known one instead. Gosh, my forehead is so obvious in this picture. Goldfish forehead.


I choose dark brown as it is not too obvious and my mum won't get a heart attack when she sees me.The color looks more obvious now after one week, so let's see how long it will last. =) Even though I burnt a hole in my pocket, at least I finally done something that I always wanted to do.


B also had a hair cut and I thought he looked super handsome in this picture.hahahaha. =p

Sometimes, you need to break your normal routine in order to feel like you are still alive and kicking, even though it is not cheap.


Anyone going for Russells Petter show in Singapore? Can't wait. I am sure it would be a great night! 

Sometimes, I am very jealous with people who had set a clear mind set of what they want to be and what they want to achieve. It is not that I don't have one, just that I still have a choice. While clearing my mind and setting my goal, I need to gain as much experience and earn as much money as I can. Nothing in this world is possible without money. Well, some may disagree, but, its a cold hard fact.

You need money to get married, you need money to buy house, you need money to start your own business. Everything needs money. Yes, money may not buy you happiness, but money may lead you to happiness. Oh well, off I go to work now. 

p/s I had a good good rest for the past few days because I slept quite early. Thumbs up and keep it up! =)

No comments: