I know I am always complaining about work, because it is indeed frustrating. My initial plan was to stay within the company for one year, and move on to my next stop. Till then, I will suck it in, and stay at where I am now.
If you have read my blog since long long time ago, you would have notice I had mentioned about this senior that I worked with last time, actually not only one, but one couple. When I was young and naive, they sort of bash me up in a good way of course, and ever since then, I always put them as my role model. I even went back for part time a few times, not because I love that company particularly, its because I enjoy working with them.
Somehow, all of us ended up in Singapore now. Having lunch with them makes me realize that hey, that is what I am suppose to do, not serving breakfast with endless complains and not able to do what I want to do! I should be doing something with better career advancement, I should be uplift myself, I should work hard to be somebody, not just a small peanut in a company! I can do better than this! I should!
I always have this plan in my head, but I don't have the guts to pursue it because I need to start from scratch. Others had taken the cert years ago, but here I am, fresh with faded knowledge since three years ago. Before, I don't have the money to do so. Now, I have, but the question is, should I do it or not?
WHY NOT! There is no harm is learning something new, no harm is trying something new. It is not like buying clothes or accessories, knowledge and skills will stay with you for a long long time if you use it wisely. So what am I waiting for!
There you go, first, resume send. Secondly, I need to swallow a 900 pages worth of wine bible. Yeap indeed, wine bible. Then I need to take my cert, and pray hard that I will be hired. No more fooling around, and working without a goal. The goal is set, and I need to set off right away! Work hard, study hard and pray that everything will fall into place. I can do it!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment