Tuesday, May 8, 2012

A change is good, its always good no?
People come and go, Opportunities come and go
When it comes knocking on your door,
Grab it before it is gone

I believe that in life, everything happen for a reason
Good choice or not, you will still learn something from it
So let's see what is in house for me.

My health has been a little mind blobbing recently
Running fourth between flu, cough and headache
Is it the weather? Or it's a sign that I should take care of my body more
*sigh*

Asia Laksa, Nasi Lemak, Banana Leaf, BKT, Roti
Hello everyone, I will be coming to you in two weeks time
Please wait for me. ^^

Convocation in two weeks time
Dress bought, Hair dyed
Now left contact lenses, and heels
Its a once in a life time thing, it should be perfect
It must be...

My head is killing me now
Time to lie down and let it cool down
Let's hope it will be better tomorrow.

No comments: