Thursday, May 17, 2012

Yesterday was my last day at work, and it was like any other days. Finish work, go home. It wasn't like a very emotional good bye, hugging each other and stuffs. I am working in a very 'manly' working environment whereby its just a very cool, 'good bye and all the best in the future' last day. Come to think of it, in most of my training or internship, I do not have much attachment with company, except for one. Maybe it was too short for me to feel very attach to it. Nevertheless, I am over and done with it.

Walking home after finishing work was very 'light'. I felt like as though a heavy weight was lifted up my shoulders. Now, I can finally enjoy two weeks of being unemployed, literally, before opening a new chapter of my life. 

I was browsing through online to search for the best place to go for a short holiday yesterday. Everywhere from Star Cruise ( It is bloooody expensive. TT), Bintan Island, any islands around Singapore, Pular Besar, Pulau Rawa and stuffs, but none really catches my eye. Either it is really expensive, or too troublesome to get by ( Like Pulau Rawa, I need to get to Johor then find a bus which will take around 4 hours to reach Mersing Jetty then take another ferry of 40 minutes to reach the island.) It is very tiring and not what I am looking for.

I need a place, where I can relax, get away from the city life, and of course, with good food. Well, I am not going to starve myself during holiday don't I? Then I am like wth, let's see what tiger airway offers. And surprisingly, ticket to Phuket is only around 100+ for one person even though I am planning to fly next week. Okay, fine book! The only problem is when I was booking my hotel, I mistakenly thought that the price listed was 100 dollar for three nights and believe that the 'NO CANCELLATION FEES' was real. But, it was too good to be true. At the end of the day, that 100 dollars was the price for one night. @@ 

After self comforting myself, why not right? Since the hotel looks very nice and the reviews on tripadvisor is good, why not. I already made a last minute decision to go on a holiday, and we can still afford it, just go for it. Tell myself, don't be too stingy. After all, we have been working nonstop without any holiday for six months ( except for CNY). It is time to relaxxxxxx~ =)

So I am going back to Malaysia tomorrow. Saturday Girlfriend session, then Sunday Convocation plus family dinner. YEAHU! Can't wait. And, Thursday we are flying off to PHUKETTTT! How awesome is my holiday! Alright. I know I am mumbling too much now. Time to go out! Ciaos people

No comments: