Tuesday, May 29, 2012

It's official

Graduation..

The feeling of becoming a graduate is not as strong as before, because I had already jumped into the working life. Therefore, the excitement of leaving University, completed all exams and assignments, feeling proud because I can finally close one chapter of life is not as strong as before.Nevertheless, I am excited to see my friends again.

Those four years of meeting new friends, attending lectures, rushing assignments, sitting for exams after exams, fell in love and fallen out of love, the emotional roller coaster, becoming more tough and independent, these memories will always stay with me forever.

Life is like a puzzle. You slowly fill in the puzzle one by one. When it does not match, no matter how much you force it to, it just won't fit it. Then you will have to start looking for the right match.You may feel frustrated, angry and sometimes even disappointed, but you will slowly get the pace and it will be better as time goes by. ( I have no idea why I want to talk about puzzle here. hahaha. Out of topic. Opps )

Now, I can finally close this chapter of my life, with pictures and memories as a proof. And now, let the real journey begin. The long long journey of building career and family. =)

Million and billion thanks to these special people who had been there for me...=)



My family who had been supporting me all the way. 



B's family who had given me great advice and love. =)

My ex Roomie Mich who gave me endless support...=)


Kee Shen..the smartest and most wise guy I have ever known..


My classmates who are always smiley and fun to talk with..=)

And to this very special guy, who had walked with me for three years, and now Graduation. I am glad that we can graduate together and utterly happy that you are always by my side. Love you b..=)

Now, I need to focus in building up my career, learn as much as I can and go as far as I can. Learn how to manage my money better, and learn how to be a better girlfriend. haha. 

So many things that I want to do and so many things that I should do. So now, focus, and I can do it! =)

GRADUATION? DONE-D

No comments: