Monday, June 4, 2012

That guy



I believe that everyone has their own imaginary Prince/Princess, or in another words Ideal Guy/Girl. Different people seek for different qualities that attracts them to that special individual. Like wise myself, if you look into my past, none of them resembles each other, they are very different when it comes to physical and personality wise.

I am a person who very much look into 'feeling' or that very special something that attracts me and it can be anything.I cannot define to you what kind of 'feeling', because that is up to each individual I suppose. It's like some sort of chemistry that cannot be explain by words, just that special feeling.

Like b, I am first attracted to him because rather than my loud friends, he is a quiet and good looking guy sitting at a corner of the classroom. He is surrounded by that mysterious aura that attracts me to dig in further. I still remember that day when I shed tears in class and was noticed by him. That awkward moment when I just want to run away and hide myself. Then, he turns out to be a very smart guy ( One of the smartest guy that I have known in college ), and a very caring person who cares about me when the person next to me doesn't give a damn. 

We both knew we had something, well, I was being ticked off by my friend, but it is still counted nevertheless =p, and that very same day he asked me to be his girlfriend, was the most nerve wrecking and romantic moment in my life. And after three years, it is still fresh and vivid in my mind.

Every couple has their own ways of handling relationship. We don't have to fight or argue to know each other better, we don't have to be very adventurous, we don't have to be lovey dovey all the time. We see each other every day, we have our quiet moments, we have our sweet moments and we understand each other, that is all that counts. 

I don't need a relationship that is like a roller coaster ride, a relationship that makes everyone jealous. What I need, is very simple, someone who love me for who I am, and someone who is willing to hold my hands till the end. 


No matter how much we had grew and changed in this journey, I am glad that you are by my side darling. 

And for the hundred and thousand times, I love you Baby Aaron. 

No comments: