Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Let's start it all over again

Today, is my first day of work at my new work place. Honestly speaking, I am pretty nervous to be in this new job. Partially because in my first work, the we are consider the senior in the restaurant and other than the Manager, we are the ones who trained the part timers and full timers. And now, I need to start fresh whereby everyone else is my senior. @@ Suck it all up, listen to everyone, ask questions, be humble, be good, and that's the way to fight it through for now.

Well, everyone seems to be pretty alienated at first, its very normal as I myself don't like to be overly friendly at  first. Don't ask me why because its just how I am. I am not very good with strangers and people do get me wrong at times. I can sense some politics flying around. Oh well, il be neutral and stay out of trouble. =)

Its good to be working in a proper and organize restaurant again. Thank god! And its good to be back in a French Dining Restaurant. Back to my roots! =) =) Its time to brush up on all my french terminology and polish up my skills. No more kucing kurap type of service, its time to get serious.

I still have a long long way to go, and I need to keep upgrading myself. Learning as I go, practice as I work. It will be pretty tiring at the end of the day, and the outcome may not be as good as other occupation, but i have chosen this path, and there is no turning back. I can only look forward and believe in what I believe at first. That one fine day, I will prove to the rest that working in this industry, is also a profession and others should respect us as a professional.

Alright, let's hope things will be better as time goes by. For now, il slowly adjust to my new working timing and hope i will have more life soon. haha. ciaos people

No comments: