Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Selfish People

Before I blog about my Convocation, I need to release some steam first. Okay before I go into anything,I want to say that I admit that I am not be a overly friendly or helpful housemates. At home, I am a very private person. Home is a place where I rest my feet after work, not feel stress and relax. Hence, I don't like to socialize around, I just want to rest and do my own things. Especially in a foreign land where I don't even know my housemates, I do not find the obligation to be close to you. I already smiled to customers for the whole day in the restaurant, I don't have to do that at home when I don't feel like it, except to B of course. So yes, I am not a housemate friendly person here.

The thing is there are certain people who thinks they are O-Mighty, O-SO-GREAT in the house. Firstly, YOU TWO are clean freaks, we are not. So if you want to clean wherever whatever, do not aspect everyone to do so. At first, there is a mop that I can use to mop the corridor. But apparently they kept it for themselves because it is theirs and they do not want to share. Okay fine, since you don't want to share, il just get a cheap one to clean our own room. If you guys are nice enough, I will clean it from time to time. But sorry, you are not. So I don't give a damn.

Secondly, Yes I know, we are not allow to cook at home, so what? You yourself cook from time to time, just not as frequent as us. The kitchen was already in a wreck and freaking dirty before we start using, so please do not tell me to always keep things clean in the kitchen when you are not using it. You are using the dining hall to cook, so mind your own business. We already tried to clean as much as we can, and we do not have THAT much of free time to clean the entire place!

Thirdly, you want to complain about us moving your clothes from the washing machine. Go ahead. Who is the selfish one who left it in the washing machine and went out without thinking others might want to use it? And, did the same two days in a row. YOU are a clean freak, and needs to wash your clothes every single day and uses most of the space. When we take out out clothes, you will take our space and where the hell am I going to hang my clothes if we need to? So to hell, I will only remove mine when I feel like removing. What are you going to say about it? We took up all the space?  Oh sorry, who is the one who washes clothes like you have been away for months after coming back from holiday and needed to wash for at at least four five rounds after you all came back?? And even told us that you need to use the entire space? Oh please, please look at the mirror!

Fourthly, our house is already freaking small, and you two keep bringing people back. Some even stayed for days. Okay, I don't mind. But F man, people want to rest after work, you guys make a hell of a noise like at some party. Sometimes even during midnight! Even if you don't have to work, others need to. Selfish like nobody's business. I don't even complain to the owner about it! I should have!

Fifth, I know you two like to fight and argue, you want to fight, fight in somewhere with just two of you. Don't pretend like we are invisible! The walls are too thin and we can hear everything. You want to slam the door, hit the pillow, do it in discreet. You don't want to embarrassed yourself.

Sixth, You want to curse us or anything, do you have to do it all loud and make sure that we can hear? Oh my! How low you are to do so. Just because we did not do the same, or did not respond, doesn't mean we cannot hear.

Seventh, You two like to curse people, like to use rude words, well go ahead. That will only reflect on yourself. Job well done and I hope you do well in life.

It is DAMN FREAKING ANNOYING to have this kind of housemates. Maybe they find the same about us, but I don't freaking care. If it is not because of the damn deposit, we would have move out right away. I have five months to go, FIVE STRESSING MONTHS. Damn. Sorry for being whinny, but I just to find somewhere to lash out my dissatisfaction.

Next time il make sure I get a way better room and quieter place where I can really relax after work. The basic necessity, shelter. I should keep that in mind. Money, is secondary.

No comments: