Ola! Hello blog, I am back after some time. Well, I am trying to learn how to braid my hair now because I am quite bored with pony tail hair every day. Damn, girls normally are good in it even when they are at a very young age, braiding each other's hair and such. But, thanks to my mum who loves to chop my hair, I was in short hair most of the time when I was young. Is it not too late to start learning now? First mission, achieve French Braiding. Or maybe I should grow my hair longer first? Hmmm. Will see.
Anyways, nothing much is going on right now. Trying to think what I should do when I am back in Malaysia end of May for my Convocation. Only three days to spare hence I need to plan really properly so no time will be wasted. I want to eat SOOOO many things back home! Like Banana Rice, Roti, proper mamak nasi lemak, laksa, yong tau foo, bak kut teh, wan tan mee etc etc. Grrrrr! It is just not the same here as we can get back at home.
Sometimes life can be such a joke you see. When you are not into that some thing, you can see it everywhere. But when you need it, then it is no where to be found. For example, everyday I see my nail clipper hanging around in the room. But when I really need it urgently, it is no where to be found. Or, everytime when I go to shopping mall, I see pretty formal clothes that I adore, but I don't need it at that time because i am not going to wear it. When I determined to get one for Convocation, I could not find any that suits me. Maybe it is hinting me to get whatever that grabs my eye and fits me where ever i go..haha. Nah, kidding. I am too kiamsiap to do so. Desperately trying to save more money now since I am going back soon.
Another thing before I sign off, one must know their own limitations and not to be too greedy. So what if you have SO many things in hand but not one is doing well? In the end, who will have the bear the consequences?
That's all for now, I need to go to work now. Ciaossss~
No comments:
Post a Comment