Seriously...im happy now..
Happy that something still remain the same..
Some feelings that i thought had lost was still there some how..
Maybe that is what we call faith??
At home in Seremban actually gives me a peace in my mind..
Some how..im getting back to myself again..the crazy old me..
Suddenly im singing..Suddenly im dancing..and yea..im back..haha...
Some things remain the same..some dont..
For me..i will be back the same old me..but with a little bit more mature in thinking..
I wont be staying in that same old cage anymore..
Its time to open my eyes to the world..
Whether to know more people..
Or to learn more new things..
I will appreciate people by my side more..
I will try and spend more time with my family..
i will appreciate some quietness in my life now.
i will try and avoid those over the board drama...
People..simple is great..
You dont need a lot of ups and downs to make you life more colorful..
Yes..it is adventurous..and No..it is not fun at all..trust me..
Sometimes..simple is good..
Like Silence is golden..
Simple is diamond..haha..
Hey..what am i talking now???
No comments:
Post a Comment