Friday, October 31, 2008

Im done with this week

Today..haha.. *bittery smile.. is a good day..
Everything started off with a not so good sleep..i can only fall asleep at 7am..
meaning..even flu pill is not helping me..shit..
Then i have decided to skip my first 9 am class..because im totally drained off..
then rushed to college..to settle jervin's thingy..

everything was fine..in class..
Then..we have a short meeting after our class..
that is when everything turns bad..
I did not screamed for quite some time already..
and yea..I was partially yelling..
Everything was out of control..just because of that not-so-important 'jeans' issue..
urghh..
I know..it is hard to work in three groups..
especially when we are three groups with three different perspectives..
If there is any problem..just shoot it out..and we will try and solve it..
Im not trying to be a jerk..or some gila kuasa person..
I just want everyone to work in a team..to make this a success..
No matter how hard i tried..
the thing that i fear the most is starting to come out of the water..
I guess that is what people said..no pain..no gain..

I need to get out of the house..and throw away all the shitty things that are happening to me throughout this whole week...
and tomorrow..I will go boogie!!!!
70's Saturday Night Boogie Fever!!!

No comments: