Well..here i want to specially dedicated this post to 'The People I Hate'
You can say that I am mean..cruel..whatsoever..but hey..this is my blog..i can say whatever i want..
First of all..the Queen of ALL Bitches..
Have you ever met that kind of girl..who has a boyfriend OBVIOUSLY..
but still desperate for a back up plan
no offence..but yea..it is damn iritating..
When you have someone that you love..love him with all your heart..
If you can really do that..you wont even have the time to like 'flirt' with other guy..
If you have that urge to find for other guys..meaning your feeling for your current boyfriend is not strong enough..then why torture that guy?? Break up and find for a new one..
I thought that is your strenght?? flirting with other guys??
Stop looking around for a back up plan..if you have feelings for that guy..
Then just f**king break up and couple up with the guy you are flirting with..
Stop making everyone beside you suffer because of what you done..
Whether it is intentional or unintentional..
I dont f**king care..just stop being a bitch..
Then..the Queen of all Evil..
The back Stabbing Queen..I bet most of you met this kind of girl..of guy..whatever..
who LOVE to back stab people..
GOSH..
I bet most of you have met with this kind of person..yea..
Pain in the a**..ish...
Actually..thats all..the main reason for this post is--Queen of ALL Bitches..
If you anyhow bump into my blog..sorry for making you miserable..
but yea..you did it to yourself..
Dont cry infront of other guys because of what you have done to yourself..
I wont pity you..
You should have known what you are doing..
what are the consequences..
You do not earn any single respect from me..
Sorry for the strong language in this post..but yea..I am pissed..
Whether it is the past of present..
It is freaking annoying..
Do not twist the whole story and be a bitch again..
There is a thing call the 'karma'..
No comments:
Post a Comment