Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Never Ending problems

I felt so much better after lashing it out..Too much..just too much to be bear..
I am not that kind of person who loves to screwd people because of something
But there is always a limit..just dont cross over that limit..

And yea..im not feeling particularly good today..
I screwd up my Financial Paper..DAMN theory and careless mistakes..
At first i thought it was okay..since i can do everything..but yea..
Theory and careless mistakes..that will kill you..ISH..

French..URGH..i think i screwd that as well..
The listening part is just..BAH..i cant get the accent ar..haha..
The translation..EWWW
Next time really have to spend more time with the cafe creme book..ish..

and College..DAMN smart..
please dont turn our food promotion into some marketing strategy of yours..
It is already frusfrating enough to have 40 VIP guest..and now..increase to 50??
What about the guest that we already promised earlier??
haiy..food promotion in like one more week..and yea..add another 10 pax..great..

I wanted to say life sucks actually..
but when i think twice..it is still alright..
minus the bitch prob..result problem..and food promotion prob..
I am doing prefectly fine..
Im happy..ermm..maybe a little bit stress out before the exams..but yea..im still doing great..
haha..


No comments: