Sunday, November 9, 2008

Im a piggie

Back in KL..yea..i went back to Seremban for the weekend..
the main purpose..is to REST..haha..
Last two week was a hell of a week..hectic..tiring..stress..and everything..
So i went back to my house...
I eat..sleep..watch drama..then eat..then sleep again..
Thats what i did for two whole days..seriously..
call me a pig..i dont care..haha..

Well.this week..will be another hectic week.i have to wake up around 6.30am...OH MY GOD..
I already had a super hard time waking up at 8am..now 6.30am..ish..
I guess i better sleep earlier later..
Something striked me today..my mom asked me..
what ive been eating in KL?? junk food??
ermm..I think im eating normally..haha.
Well..now I know how to take care of myself..and not by starving myself for nothing..
but ham telur tambah sayur is still my best lunch selection..sorry..it has been a habit since like..starting of college??haha..

Alright..just hope that il survive next week..
cross my fingers..

No comments: