Feeling a little bit insecure at the moment..
Needed to be left alone..
Wheter it is the usual insecurity or the after-tragedy-insecurity..
i just felt insecure as always..
Maybe because of what i went through all this while..
or maybe it is just that same thing over and over again..
When can i ever learn how to trust a person anymore??when??
The bitch's issue is really getting into me right now..
I still dont understand why there this kind of people in this world..
Jervin told me that dont ask why..because you will never know why..
She is just S-H-E
She can be the world biggest bitch..why do i care??
yea..why do i care??
What she is doing now..is still affecting me in every single way..thats why..
I hate hating people..suck to the max..
I dont like to confront other people..
I just dont like to do that..especially to people that i care the most..
Sometimes..i choose to keep quiet..doesnt mean that i dont know what is going on..
Just because i dont confront people..doesnt mean that im cold hearted and cant feel the pain..The fact is im bleeding inside..internal bleeding you shall call it..
god..i feel like crying now..i know i should do that..but yea..
No comments:
Post a Comment