Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Second Offday

YAY!!! time for another update since im n kuantan..nothing much happened last week actually..except for stonning and stonning at the sea..but it is alright..one weel already gone and 6 more weeks to go..yay yay!!!!! can not wait can not wait..

Last Saturday is our Dai lou's Bday la..haha..big boy dy lo..21 years old..we did not make anything extravaganza to surprise him la..we cook home cook spagetti and bought some secret recipe cake to celebrate his big big day...AND...congrates to dai lou..hahaha..you know what im saying..

Working at the seaside restaurant during low peak is really super duper boring than you can ever imagine..every night..I am staring that the sea and the sky..thinking about alot alot of things..more than you can ever imagine..whether it is my past relationship or new relationshp..sometimes..i doubt myself..sometimes i have confident in myself..Thinking about my future..what is it going to be..where am i going to work?? will it be the same as now??

What will happen to me in ten years time?? 20 years??? haha..I really do think ALOT..that is what that will happen when u stare into the sea and moon too much..

Honestly..training in Kuantan has been pretty fun because of those 7 guys that is with me..haha..they are really crazy people..talking things that makes no sense but became with sense after they say it out..haha..teaching me things that I should not know..rampasing my bear and caressing it infront of me..haha..now i have to fight to get my bear back..but they have to bear with my screaming everytime I bath..haha..the water is still damn cold for all your information..haha

Honestly..I have been eating quite alot because of training and also when i am with them..haha.I thought il gain weight..but when i weight myself yesterday..i lost weight instead..what the..haha..guess I do not have to worry that much when it comes to meal time..YAY!!!!!!!

and I finally got my colour contacts!!!! yay...the same color that i got last time..miss it soo soo much...beware people when i get back to KL..keke..

Can not wait until this saturday night..muahahahahhahahaha....I am ultrally happy when I think about this..and this is what that keeps me going whenever I am stoning..keke..muakx..

Oh well..wanted to upload pictures..but can not due to some techinical problem..but I had uploaded in my FB..so go there and see see if you want la..till then..toodles...loves

No comments: