Another week is gone and gone..keke..happy happy..5 more weeks to go and my training is over and done..Alright..I guess I need to explain myself here..whether it is for my friends or those who are concern..
Yes..I am in a new relationship now..as written in Facebook...I bet most of you will think why is it that fast?? why can i let down my past so fast?? why this and why that..I guess 'love' does not require that many explanation as it comes..it comes..when it is gone..then it is gone..
Yes..I did struggle a little in my past relationship..but I did not regret a single bit..infact..I do appreciate it as I had learned ALOT from him..I might seem very fragile at that point..but the truth is..everything that we had been through..it thought me to be more mature in thinking and stronger in heart...So..I thank you, Brendan for everything that we had been through in these two years..You might not read this as we are in a very awkward situation right now..but I still hope for the best for you..I know at some point..it is me who to be blame..it is me who hurt you with my words..but i just wish we can be friends again..take care dear..
As for Aaron..honestly..Term 4 has been a really tough term for me..mentally and physically..I have been having ALOT of problems with my eyes..and also my ankle at the end of the term...assignments are killers as I can hardly have time to breath..In another hand..I am having my own personal problems in my relationship..therefore...when everything add one together..disaster..I used to study one week before and during term 4..the night before exams...I have to burn the midnight oil until 3 4 am...eventhough we are just friends at that point..but he really did help me in my studies and helping me to learn how to stand up at the point..If it is not because of him..i just flunk my studies and fail miserablely..I know..I did not work hard enough for the exams..and it is purely my fault as I did not put my priorities in place..
Yesterday..I checked my result already..thanks to Randall who forced me into checking it..haha..and I was quite dissapointed at that point..because I know I can do better than that...maybe for others it is good enough..but for me...I aspect more...maybe my expectations are too high or maybe I am getting more competitive..but I myself know I can do better than that..So..I was a bit down at that point..though dear doesnt know what to say to console me because his average is higher..but deep down my heart..i know that he doesnt want me to be down..
Yes..I may emo for a while..but now..I found my way to climb up again...I told Aaron that I will work my ass off in Term 5...no more disstractions...no more slagging..and I know he will be there helping me...^^
Oh wait..back to the main topic..haha..I know it is a bit too fast for both of us..and I know alot of people told me to take my time to enjoy my singlehood while I can...somehow..I dont want miss this train..or bus..haha..for those who know you will know what is the meaning of that..honestly speaking now..I am very happy and content with my relationship now..I do not know how to explain this..but I feel like a newbies in love again..^^ get me???
Last Sunday is dear's off day..and he came down all the way to Kuantan to spend some time with me...haha...I know it sound pretty crazy and rushing..but I guess it is all worth it..haha..though I get unpaid leave for that..but like what dear said...it is paid with his love..haha...^^
We went to the beach for a walk during the afternoon...though Kuantan beach is not as nice as the ones in Redang...but everything is beautiful when we are together..opps..I can not believe i said that..haha..Some random pictures we took by the beach...
I took this picture...nice???hahaha...I likey this picture alot lo..
This picture is also pretty random..haha..
THIS..is freaking nice..haha..I was drawing on the sand mer...then suddenly the wave come and attack wor...so got this effect lo..haha..
us
and us
Thankyou dear for all the trouble just to come up and see me..haha...felt kinda bad because you are not yet fully recover from your flu and cough and yet you still willing to use your first off day on me...sumore have to come all the way up....but I guess we had a great time right??? haha..muakx..it is all worth the hassle..and leave that is paid with love..^^
Anyway..today is not my off..but still came all the way to McD and online before my work..have to go in in another 45 min..sad case..haha..
I guess this is a really long post..haha...got lots to write actually...but everything that should be spoken is already being said in my mail...sooo...guess I don't have to write it again..haha...anyway..will update my blog next week la..toodles....loves..
No comments:
Post a Comment