Monday, August 10, 2009

KL here I come..

Sorry for the lack of updating recently..I did not have the chance to online much since my last update..anyway...here am i...sitting at mcd once again right after i reached kuantan after my four days three nights trip to KL..having a bit flu and everyone is fearing that I am getting H1N1 because i went to sg wang..what the hell...chill people..I dont have flu...YET..haha..

Anyway...07/08/2009 is a very special day..haha..its my baby's 20th birthday..and the most important thing of all..his first bday with me..^^honestly..i was even more excited then him eventhough it is his bday not mine..haha..I am SOO SOOO glad that my plans did work..thank god..and baby did not suspected it at all..thanks to all those people in crime..^^

Chef Randall for all the hassle..thanks ALOT..appreciated it and will make it up with you when i get back to KL..

Alan who help me in choosing the right shoes..haha..I am pretty noob with boys stuffs you see..haha..

Oh well..one thing that did not turn out right is the size..shacks..sorry b that it is a bit tighter..( sounded a bit wrong somehow..haha..only b understands..^^)

Anyway..i felt like a tourist when i went back to KL this time..haha..first day in KL was awesome..haha..done some shopping because somehow..i can find the dresses that i like ALOT..weird thing because normally when i go shopping..i can hardly find the right size for my body..but this time..one shot three dresses...GREAT..haha..have of my to-buy-list is scraped off..^^ and I went to watch 'The Proposal' all by myself..not trying to be a loner here..but aaron has to work mer..and I have 8 hours to spend..haha..it was SWEET!!!! i love love stories..haha..reminded me of my b..haha

Then we went and watched GI Joe..guess it is one of the must watch movies of this year..it was AWESOME..the director did a great job really..haha..and the girls are HOT HOT HOT..haha..i sounded pretty lesbian-ish here somehow..but i dont care..haha..i like to look at hot girls also k??^^

The Next day..we took a long long time to decided where to go..we even googled 'where to go in KL' ..but tak guna langsung..haha..in the end we settled down in One Utama since I rarely go to that place..and i might find something interesting there??? Anyway..our late lunch was AWESOME..haha..though one portion of three course meal for two is pretty amusing for both of us since we do not eat much..the food was great great though..what a great way to pamper yourself after one and half month of hell..haha..

Seriously...whatever that we do..whenever time that we spend together..i think what matters the most is the heart...the heart that stay connects to each other..and i would denitely not exchange anything with the time i had spend with my b..^^ i guess this short holiday is really not enough as we did not see each other for three weeks before this..sobs..maybe it is a great way for us to appreciate everything that we have now..

the most important thing of all...OUR TRAINING IS FINSHING NEXT SAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HIP HIP HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LETS CELEBRATE!!!!!!!

sorry for being overreacting..try training in hotel and restaurants then you will know why am i so happy..hahahahahha...

Will be back in KL and seremban soon...sooo...time for lots and lots of updates with my friends that I had not seen for ages..haha

For those love boomers..all the best and i hope to see you with your new girl when i get back..^^

Love you ALL...and missing everyone...muakx...and ofcz..my B..keke..love you baby aaron..

Hands that connects bring us together

Heart that connects us together

this is an ULTRA delicious cocoa drink..hahaha...will miss it alot..


HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO MY DEAREST BABY AARON!!!!!!

US
( I look so short aint i??? ^^)


No comments: