Monday, August 17, 2009

Good and Bad news

HELLO people...I have a good news and a bad news here..haha..

Good News

I am DONE with operation!!!!! yay!!! no more running like something something is chasing behind me..no more getting myself hurt because of binds..insects..glasses..no more almost-twisting my hand because I carried too many plates or glasses..and no more people pissing me off..no more getting panas because of some slaggy people..^^

Seriously, I was SOOOO happy during the whole operation time although it was quite busy..normally there will be people pissing me off but amazingly there are none..hoa..work until so peacefully and I even have time to joke around with my bartender and the chefs..keke..and chef Khairul made me a special pepperoni pizza because it is our last day..keke..he threaten to bath me with eggs and wash me with flours..but in the end..he did not..haha..we finished quite late that night because some guest stayed in the restaurant until almost 11.30pm...normally i will be SUPER pissed but I was too happy to do so..haha..

Anyway..operation..BYE BYE!!!!!!!! now its time to rest..

Bad News

We were suppose to be in Admin for ous last week..We were assigned in groups to do our project..which is doing the service sequence and snapping pictures..me and sunny were supppose to do pool side and coals..BUT..the service sequence already done by Donna earlier..it was suppose to be HER project but it was remained unfinished until now..so We have to snap pictures and include it in the slides for her..

Why is it a bad news when we are sitting comfortably in an air con room with comps to online? Because we have NOTHING to do..we just sit and wait for time to pass..what the hell..super hard to pass wei the time..but anyhow..I still find my way to sleep..haha..

SUPER GOOD NEWS

Training is going to end real soon..time to go back to KL and Seremban..back to civilization..haha..I want to go zanmai and makan..want to watch all the movies I had missed during training..Still want to go back Elcerdo and eat..I want to clean my room at Mentari which is deserted for super long..I want to go home and drink home cook soup..I miss my friends and want to go out and yumcha with them..Kar Woon..Wai Mae..Dolores and ALL..wait for me yea..and I want to have a catch up session with my housemates..I want to drive ar..haha..and most important thing of all..I miss my baby alot lot..haha..want to hug you and scratch b..muakx..^^

Alright..I guess I have time to update every single day since I have TONNES of time to online now..haha..so ciao lo people for now..I really miss ALL of you..

Eunice..if you are reading this..I MISS YOU ALOT..haha..faster come back to malaysia la..yor..we go old town and yumcha...haha..

No comments: