Saturday, August 29, 2009

~27/08/09~


~27/08/09~

As I had said earlier..I was really looking forward for this thursday..meaning 27/08/09..because its out 2nd month together..oh well..sounded pretty short..but hey...time does not count yea...Anyway..its our first time celebrating ..our 1st month was being left out because I am in Kuantan..sobs..anyway..So we gotta make this time special..therefore..we came out with some crazy ideas to spend out time together..haha

MUSUEM NEGARA!!!


and Genting!!!
Yes..we really went to Musuem in the morning..get my table fan from MV..Hang out in his house for awhile..then run to Genting to get ourself frozen...Actually I wanted to go and see the Darurat Pameran they have at the musuem and thought it would be interesting..but it turned out to be auite dissapointing actually..only a tiny little section in the middle is open up for it..sigh..



Anyway..Musuem trip was ok ok..not many things to see actually..haha..i thought there are tonnes of things that they show over there..where are the traditional costumes of each race?? Where are all the introduction of all the small tribes in Sarawak and Sabah..it would be facinating im telling you if they do put it up..But..quite a good place to camwhore..bluek..

Alright..why we want to go genting?? Because the weather was super duper horribly hot and the sun can even burn up my skin if I stand under it..So we decided to go up there and feel the chilly air and watch the night view..but the thing is..when we were taking the bus..the sky starting to turn dark and its raining...its already chilly down in KL..haha..imagine up there..hoaaa..F-R-E-E-Z-I-N-G cold..haha...

Once we reached up there..oh okie..it is still acceptable in a way..since it is raining all the way..we went indoor and jalan jalan..and it was quite warm inside.. You know Genting..for most of the people..I guess you have been there zillion times..I dont know why..everytime I still find myself amused by all the things indoor..haha..amused is not a good word to desribe it..maybe I should say I like to be there..because I felt like i am out of Malaysia and i felt like im a tourist..haha..

We walk walk walk..oh well..time is short..went to have our dinner at this very nice and charming Vietnam Restaurant..first time Vietnamese food for Aaron..keke..Ofcourse I have tried Vietnamese food..thanks to my aunt who brings me jalan jalan cari makan all over KL..haha..Oh well..dinner was great and warm..because we order noodle soup..by the time we finish..we have to rush to the bus station already..and HELL!!!! it was still raining and we got ourselves frozen when we stepped out indoor...it was ALL misty and freeeeeezing..haha..we quickly ran into the bus because we really can not stand the coldness..but then..whats the point of not taking a misty and freezing picture to prove it is really cold..we ran out and set the timer for my cam..and in the count of ten...NAH ------
Picture of us freezing

Ofcourse..alot of cropping have to be done because we were rushing..anyway..me likey this picture alot lot..muakx..

So the moral of the story is ----

Do something different on your special day so you would remember it forever and ever. Whether it is old school Musuem which u never been to since ages ago..or Genting..just to get yourself frozen..

And ofcourse..being with the one you love makes everything lovely and memorable..^^

Anyway..its already 30th of August when I update this post..So..things that I want to say to you has already been said..written and sent..typed out in MSN..but..I still want to let you know that thanks for walking into my life once again..and showing me that love is still out there..and thanks for being patience with all the weird things that happened..( yes..in the recylce bin and emptied..no saving it in your external thank you..haha ) and ofcourse..being patience with some of my emotional ups and downs because I still need some time to adjust..and oh well..im already 99 percent recovered..^^ thanks to you baby..muakx..and i hope..there will be more 27 for us in the future..

oh yes..a picture that will kill your image..haha..
since i am a camwhore freak and me lovey to take some weird weird picture..we have to take picture with this cute little weirdo hat or cap or bag or whatever you call this..and you did not say no..sobs..haha..soo..nah..pictured posted everywhere and you are officially not the same aaron anymore..bluek..i really think that you look super cute in this picture..haha..

and you are better than me in this..damn..
I surrender with a smile..^^

Love you baby aaron..<3


No comments: