Thursday, August 13, 2009

H1N1 fear

Oh well..A pretty early update from me ar..believe it or not..I did not went to work since I got back from KL..^^ Not because I am lazy nor can not wake up..in fact..I was on MC for three days in a row..

Since I got back from KL, I started to have slight cough and headache..Then on that night it self..I was super cold and even double blanket myself..then after awhile..starting to feel hot pulak...ish..When everything is starting to settle down..i got migrain at 4am..yes..4 AM!!!!! can you believed it?? it was SOOO pain until I feel like crying on that spot and even took a pain killer because I could not stand the pain anymore..

Therefore..I decided to go and see doctor and get myself treated..I still remember asking the doctor, what are the symptoms for H1N1? He said..exactly everything that you have now. I am like..'doc...you are scaring me you know..' haha..fine..I had myself MC for that day..then went home and rest because my body was heaty and all...

I thought I was going to be better after taking the medcine..mana tau..the next morning when i woke..i was feeling worst than ever..fever..cough..headache all attacked me at once..crap..i told B I am going for H1N1 check up in hospital..better be safe than never right?? when I reached there..I suddenly felt like pulling back and run home..There are so many people coughing and wearing masks at that stop..all with their moody and grumpy mood..I am thinking..even if I don't have H1N1..after staying there for awhile I also will get affected..There are basically three stops I think..First..They will check your blood pressure, pulse and body temperature..Then..you will proceed to the second stop where there will check your breathing and tongue and decide whether you are affected or not..trust me..this sounds very fast right..it took me almost three hours to get to the 2nd stop..

As a matter of fact..I got a slight fever..which is 38 celsius..and it is not high enough to be diagnose as H1N1..Maybe you guys think that I am over paranoid..but let me tell you..I have almost ALL of the H1N1 symptoms.. Cough = yes, Flu = yes, Headache = yes, Body pain = yes, Fever = yes...So?? should I be worried?? haha..but thankgod I am NOT carrying H1N1..^^ Can not wait to run away from the hospital..

Anyway..I recovering pretty well now..fever gone already..left a bit flu and cough..YAY..and I very guai o..eating pretty plain now..haha..B say..can not eat fried food, heaty food like curry, and try and avoid chicken because it is heaty wor..haha..Sorry to make you worried like hell la..muakxx..

Realize something when I went through some blogs today..Told baby about it already..but oh well..just want to say it again in my blog..

Well.I used to be some really emo blogger..everything that I post will be super emo due to my own personal problems that I am facing everyday..that time..I did not realize that being overly emo or emo all the time is such a foolish act..When I think back, I realize that those days are just grey and colorless..meaningless..I even forgotten the feeling of being really happy..At that time, am I really happy or just pretending to be happy?

Anyway..those dark ages are long gone and now..I can proudly say that I am very very very happy and content at this very moment..^^

Anyway people, when you are in that problem itself, you would not know how bad it is until you climb out of it and see it with your own eyes..Being emo all the time really would not solve the problem..Alchohol is a big NO NO..after your drink already..the problems will still be there right?? So...the moral of this story is..do not be EMO!!!! haha..

Anyway!!!! TRAINING ALMOST FINISH ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PEOPLE..im coming back..miss ALL of your guys..love ya..will see you guys soon...muakxx..


No comments: