Last Wednesday..I had a great great dinner..really..Maybe it is for the Hungry Ghost Festival that started yesterday..everyone..better be a bit more careful..especially when going out at night yea..thats what my mum was saying ever since..even staying at night also dangerous..Anyway..My So-Call-Reunion Dinner...haha..I dont really know what is the dinner for..but it really looks like reunion dinner for me..haha..My Aunt came back from Melaka to pay her respect to our grandparents..and then..she cooked all these for our dinner..I did not help any bit..not because I am lazy..the maid did everything by herself..soo..^^
Dinner was great..and we talked alot..it has been ages since we talk so much..and it has been a really good catching up session with everyone..Ofcourse everyone's love life was brought up on the table..^^ Who will ever wonder..four of us..Lin, Liang Jun and Xiong would have grown up So much until our love life was the main topic on the table instead of results?? haha..I guess in the future it would be 'when you want to get married? how many piglets you want? haha '
Anyway..i have been always honest with my family about my relationships. I dont know why, but it just seems right to have told them about it so they would not be worried about me..Especially when I am in KL most of the them..I guess it would be a relief to them if they know that I have someone to take care of me?? or not..oh well..haha..im just doing my part as a daughter..haha..
To some food pictures shall we??
All the slurpilicious food..Looks like reunion dinner no??
Brocolli..my fav..
Chicken Rendang..
Winter Melon soupieeee...my FAV
Steamed Chicken
Sour Prok Knuckle..Dont really know what is the name in English..but its a traditional Hakka dish
Slurping soup...This is where i get my addiction to soup..my parents who luv them as well..slurrppp..slurrpp
For Eunice in USA..faster come back..I bet your mum and Ah Ma will cook more than ten dishes for you ar..haha..miss you miss you
Anyway..coming soon next saturday..A soon to be graet family dinner..^^
No comments:
Post a Comment