Wednesday, August 19, 2009

PIctures of the day

Alright..finally got some pictures to show after so many boring posts with only words..Yesterday, we went and took pictures for our so-call-project of the restaurant service sequence...We have to take pics for each sequence varried from opening napkin..to presenting bill..Basically every service steps..

It was pretty easy as we just need to act, pause and snap picture..haha..Everyone looking at us like some weirdo la..what to do..we just want to get our job done and run back to our air con room..the weather is crazily hot wei..aiks..

I managed to snap some pictures with those that I work with..here goes..

This is the ever crazy chefs at Coals on the Beach...Chef Pochi and Chef Badrul..
Their favourite quote :
1. Aku suka ciiiina..

2. I love you..(with a wink)
This picture is taken when I am trying to act like I am placing my order to the chefs..rejected because Chef Badrul looks too happy..haha..you know why?? because he keeps teasing me and saying that he loves me..ish..

This..is Clement..Kampung Assistant Manager..He just balded his head recently..and I think it is extremely..ahem..funny..haha..my HAIR..blame the wind..haha..the wind is pretty strong on that day..haha

This is Farid..I call him the Army trainer..because when i first came to Kampung..he rarely smile and was very serious when he works..BUT...one day during my first and last break fast service..he actually SMILE throughout the whole service..haha..I went and asked him..
' Farid..Kamu ada masalah ar pagi ini? haha..Why keep smiling only today?'
He gave me a HUGE smile and walk away..haha..anyway..he smiles pretty often recently..BUT..when it is busy and someone pissed him off..better stay away..because the Army Trainer will be BACK..haha..
and this is a pictures I took from Coals of the beach..nice?? Actually the beach here quite nice der..Especially when it is going to rain...You can see three layers of the sea colors..very nice..
Will I miss the beach? Maybe after one month or so after I go back to KL..but now..NAWW..I cant wait to go back..haha..

No comments: