The Return of the blogging queen!!!!! HOAAAAA...clap hand clap hand..^^
Me, Yeaw Zhi Lin aka linlin, officially ended my Kuantan training and arrived safely at Mentari Court..
Alright..I already finished my work on thursday..but oh well..it felt different when you finally left kuantan and landed at KL..haha..
After we took our cert from Hyatt...we went back to Kampung for our very last dinner at Hyatt..It was thursday night..so its Japanese buffet..oh well..the food was pretty dissapointing..not much variteties..but that is not our main purpose!!!! Our main purpose there is for the experience and also to bid farewell to our fellow co-workers..^^ Took plenty of pictures that night..I think the highlight of the night is probably the way the guys dress for the dinner..haha..formal shirt-buttoned up-tucked in-short pants..seriously it was really hilarious..you guys got guts wei..haha
The next day..its our final day in Kuantan..so we decided to head off to Cherating beach and play water..but sadly..the beach was not maintain properly and we straight head off to Awana Kijal..the beach was quite nice compare to the ones they have at Cherating..we just went there and soak our feet into the water..took some pictures and we went back to Kuantan..haha..are we too free?? YES..we are free..bluek..the rest of the day was spent by taking a super long rest, dinner and yumcha ( it was part of the deal to go home earlier the next day..^^)..and that ends our journey in Kuantan..YES YES..alright..I guess pictures speak louder than words..soo..off to some pictures we took..







The highlight of this picture is Sunny at the back..we seriously dont know what he is trying to do..haha
We are Kung Fu babies!!!! YES..
They said that is Leo's peace sigh..oh well..very cute..haha
THIS..is Kay..Kampung's bartender..I have to say..I really salute him gao gao..everyone was busy like crazy but he still can work steadily and yet the drinks still come out smoothly..and he always make drinks for me..keke..
One random picture taken with the index finger pointing up..haha
YES!!!! This is the dressing of the guys that I am talking about...COOL right..haha..but I have to give the coolest award to our dearest KY!!!! haha..Look at him..like some army trainer in the making.haha..YENG SAI!!!
This is Coals on the Beach..where I had worked for one month..neh..I said I stone alot when working right..this is the place..haha..they have the best sea view ever..haha
and finally...the 8 of us...
haha..A very nice picture of us ending our 8 weeks training at Kuantan..
our training is finally over and done..everyone have a great great rest and enjoy your holidays ahead yea..haha..Dont forget your TIS o...muahahahahhaha...I dont think anyone will want to remember that..^^ I will miss 7 of them..sobs..no one to bully me already...^^
No comments:
Post a Comment