Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Seremban my home

Bonjour people...Greetings from Seremban..I am finally home and back in seremban..Gosh..I miss my home and I have no idea why..for those who knows me well will understand that Me..Zhi Lin dont really like to go home for some personal reason..So it would be atmost weird that I would miss my home..

The thing that I miss the MOST MOST...is home cook soup -- herbal soup ( any herbal soup with tang gui will do..haha )..lotus and peanut soup..ABC soup..grrrrrrr..gosh I hope I can drink that everyday..aiks..but I finally get to drink my beloved soup at home..Tang Gui chicken soup to be percise..haha..Finished the whole thing..slurrrppp..

It has been such a long long time since I have dinner with my whole family..dad mum and three brothers..Liang was happily sleeping but too bad..your sis is back after a long long time and its time to have dinner with her..^^ I told him..come have dinner with ur jie jie..haha..a bit demanding but I dont care..haha..its not easy to have the whole family sitting down and have dinner together k?? Normally il be hugging my bowl eating infront of the TV..haha..

I miss my TV!!!! Been sitting infront of the TV since morning..haha..I don't care..got to get myself updated with everything..missed so many nice shows..aiks..and I like a new show call Chopped..haha..

and I was really surprise by my aunt..because she bought so many clothes and bags for me from Thai..6 tops and 3 bags?? thats like the most things one person has ever given to me in such a short period..haha..thank you ah yi!! luckily I have a small frame so all the tops can fit me well..YAY!!! I have new clothes to wear..happy happy..

its time for me to relax relax at home...so dont be surprise if I did not step out of the house..haha..anyway..i can not wait for this thursday!!!!!! it would probably be my best day ever if everything goes as plan..you guys might say we are crazy but hey..life is short right?? Will update you guys with whats on on this thursday..now just keep it as it is..^^ suspense ~~ I can not wait for it I can not wait for it..

I am developing some pretty new habits recently..from sniffing..to scratching and now rubbing..I wonder whatelse I can do..becoming more and more like a cat..^^ rawwwrrrr...

People..Mega sales will be over real soon..get your last min shopping done before it is over yea..haha..Mine is coming real soon..YES!!!!


No comments: