Thursday, August 20, 2009

Holiday Plans


YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

My training has finally came to an end...HIP HIP HOORAY!!!!!!!! FINALLY after 8 weeks of killing every single muscle I have in my body..I AM OVER AND DONE WITH MY TRAINING...but the bad news is im still stucked in kuantan..haha..I need to get my appraisal forms done before going back..and pack all the junks I have in my luggage...but..IM GOING BACK...happy happy!!!!

Suppose to go to work today for the leadership training..then ei?? training cancel wor..Sooo..I dont have to go back to hotel and work anymore..I just need to rest and enjoy the rest of my day..^^v Happy!!!

As most of the people know..I like to plan things ahead of me..and one month of holiday is really going to be fully utilized so I would enjoy it to the max..I dont care..After the ever-hectic Term 4 and exhausting training..I need my holiday man..I need to relax..rejuvenate..and do everything that I want before going back to college..heard it is tough..

Lin Lin's Holiday Plans..
Love

Actually I found this picture quite amusing..and I love 'love' shape..soo..put lo..^^
Ofcourse..I love my baby mer..

Movies

I miss too many nice movies during my training and it is time to get myself updated..i miss the smell of popcorn..

Friends

I miss all my friends..It is time for gathering people!!!!! Shopping with my dearest Kar Woon and Wai Mae next week..yay!!! and Yumcha ar..I will call you guys..miss all of you and love ya..^^

Our Time

Time to replace all the time we missed out baby..^^


Day Dreaming

Though I day dream alot during work..but i miss day dreaming without rushing to work on my bed..hiding in my blanket and thinking what to eat for brunch..^^

Watching TV

As said by Mr Pierre..Lin LOVES to watch TV..and I miss my astro at home..AFC..MTV..AXN..name it...haha
Eating

Ofcourse..Eating is a HUGE HUGE deal..I miss eating oglio olio I dont know why..I want to drink home cook soup..I want to cook myself..All around..I WANT TO EAT!!!!!!!!!!!



Sleeping

This is probably the first thing I am going to do..Sleep until I wake up naturally..YES..So long never do that already..miss it..I need to get back my sleep and kick those panda eyes away..
Shopping

Mega Sales is already around for quite some time and I have not finish my shopping..formal clothes...formal clothes..yikes..one more week left and I am going to SHOP!!!!!!!!!

Hair Cut

I am going to change my hair style soon..I want something like this..suit kah?? dont know yet..Sien with straight hair already..haha


Island

Yes..my long waited holiday...ahuh ahuh..today it is settled already..PERHENTIAN..im waiting for you..muahaha..never been there o..something REALLY new for me..beach beach..im coming baby..

Yupe..thats all my plans for now..maybe some work too..BUT..soon to be confirm once I get back to KL..hoa..can not wait for my holiday already..syiok ar..Can not wait to get back to KL this Sat..I miss my baby alot lot..only seen him three times in 2 months le..crazily little..sobs..but nevermind..more to come when our holiday starts..YAY!!!

I WILL BE BACK!!!!! soon..2 days..^^v

No comments: