KUANTAN UPDATE
Alright..I finally got the chance to online at McD after like 5 days of no internet line..sad case wei..haha..anyway..i guess i HAVE to update everyone about my life over here..shall we start from this Sunday then..haha
This Sunday..at 7am..we left from Mentari and headed straight to Kuantan..7AM in the MORNING...i wonder who's idea it was..haha..damn early wei..I only had like 4 hours of sleep because was busy updating my facebook and blog..fine..I slept like a piggy troughout the whole trip so no worries..haha..
Anyhow..we went to our dear house for two months..and the condition was..a bit haunting..haha..and it was quite dirty as the rooms were left empty for a long long time..so 8 of us have to work our butt off to clean the whole house..after rounds and rounds of water splashing and sweeping away the water..we managed to clean the house before evening..god..it felt so good when the house is clean and tidy..haha..
The the next day..we have to head over to Hyatt Regency Resort to start our training la..Not going to talk about our orientation and tour because it is so damn boring..but..Me Dai Lou and Gan were alocated at the Pool Side Bar and others at Kampung the coffee house..seriously!!!! I can not believe Kuantan can be THIS HOTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im burning when im working lo..its almost as sunny as Redang..DAMN..i bet im going to get tanned when im back in KL..haha..
Anyway..Il be at the pool side bar for three weeks..then Kampung for another 3 weeks..my life is freaking boring..im serious..im stonning at the sea most of the time..staring at bikini girls..haha..who say only guys will look at bikini girls..bluek..if not..il just stone and stone..haha..yupe..im really stoning most of the time..haha..am not joking..thats why it is kind of boring right now when I got nothing better to do..
After i finish work..either il be watching tv..and sms..or il be stoning..haha..OHHHH...there are no heaters at home..GG.COM!!!! every morning and night il be screaming for help because the water is just so cold!!!! haha..everytime either dai lou or wayne will kena la..haha..hello!!! the water is freezing cold lo..I can not tahan one le..haha..so screaming my lungs out are the only way to overcome the coldness of the water..haha
I miss KL..i miss all my friends..i miss my big bear..and i miss my dear dear..sobs..can not wait to finish up my training..so I can relax and sleep until gao gao..and SHOP..haha..
Anyway..I did not take out my cam until this morning..and I look terribly tired and ugly..haha..hope you guys wont mind..sobs..I did not know I look so ugly already..sad case..
My lunch...Mc chicken..damn fattening right???
Wayne main main di tepi..haha..I look so tired..
me gui gui and dai lou..keke
wayne ar wayne..i really dont know why you open your mouth until that big..haha
tehee...haha...gui gui saying hi to everyone o..
THIS..is hyatt staff entrance..haha,,everyday have to go through here to punch our card..the left pondok is the guard house where I was sitting yesterday while waiting for wayne..
This is the beach..though it is not as nice as Redang beach..but it is way better than pd beach..haha..
there is nothing wrong with this picture..excpet his shoes..haha..we trainees are not entitled to any locker..therefore we have to wear our working to shoes to work instead of slippers..and this is how weird it looks.haha
Anyway...my time is almost up in McD..haha..just nice for me to update my facebook and blog..there are so many things that i wanted to say..but three hours is just not enough for me..
I had hurt someone badly..I know..and I am terribly sorry..but I dont want to hurt you more..I hope you can understand this..because this time I really made up my mind..I am so so sorry..thats what I can say..
I miss you I miss you...waiting for my blankie..haha..
Anyway..its time to go soon..better wrap up my blog now..haha..toodles loves...muakx..love you guys and missing everyone in KL and Seremban..and ofcz US..
2 comments:
hahaa...go put some sunblock or wateva la lol...
at least i can guess ur training is good
training at TGIF is kinda boring =(
just doing the same thing over and over again lol =S
take care yah =)
Good luck *thumbs up*
Post a Comment